The farm is open for special events and programs throughout the year including:
- Workshops (Spring, Summer, Fall, & Winter)
- School Programs (Spring & Fall)
- Themed Teas (Spring & Winter)
- Supper & Social (3rd Saturday in June)
- Farm Days (1st full weekend of the month, June - August)
- Pumpkin Lane (Weekends in October)
- Christmastime at the Farm (3rd Weekend of November)
Visit our Little Free Library any day from dawn to dusk! Private tours are available seasonally by appointment.
See our event pages for more details on these happenings, and be sure to follow us on our social media pages for the latest updates and event news!
The Pomeroy Cellars winery is open weekly, and shares an entrance with the living history farm. It is a separate entity and privately owned and operated. Please visit pomeroycellars.com for more information!